NUTCH is committed to having a trustful and transparent relationship with all its stakeholders and the privacy and security of the data that is entrusted with is a priority to NUTCH.
NUTCH only collects, stores, processes, transmits or deletes your personal data with transparency and to provide you with the best services. We will inform you of how we use your personal data and for what purposes with the guarantee that we collect, share and store your personal data in line with the best practices in security and protection of personal data.
If you have any doubts concerning the use we make of your personal data you can contact us by email to email@example.com.
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of my personal data?
Corporate Name: SUSTAINABLE SHARE LDA (hereinafter referred to as NUTCH or in any reference to we, us, ours, with us);
The website www. nutch-brand.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”or “portal”) is operated by NUTCH is hosted by Wix.com Ltd.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
NUTCH collects device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and usually include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http: //www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track the actions that take place on the website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, provider Internet services, reference / exit pages and timestamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase in our website, we collect some information from you, such as, name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
3. Why do we process your personal data?
According to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as with any applicable national legislation, we inform that at NUTCH we process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
1. Communicate with you, process your registration as a customer and manage the purchase process.
2. Issuing invoices and purchasing goods and services, home delivery and service management.
3. To provide information or advertising related to our products or services, sending commercial communications, gifts or events and invitations by email, phone calls, SMS, push notifications, postings etc.
4. The preparation of commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your shopping behavior to personalize your experience.
5. Prevention of abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, among others).
6. Disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), as required by legal and statutory provisions.
4. For how long do we retain your personal data?
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship or even request cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in paragraph 3 above ("Why do we process your personal data?") are as follows:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with NUTCH in relation to the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2) and (3): consent expressly granted to NUTCH at the time when your personal data is collected.
- Purpose (4): Consent expressly granted to NUTCH at the time when its personal data is collected in relation to the preparation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest that NUTCH has in relation to the preparation of profiles based on internal sources.
- Purpose (5) and (6): The legal fulfillment of the responsibilities applicable to NUTCH
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, when applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. If you want to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (Citizen Card, driving license or passport). Finally, we inform that you can contact the Portuguese Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies Policy
Our website is hosted on Wix. Wix is dedicated to the user experience and they use many tools to help us improve our website and our trading platform. In order to do so, Wix uses reporting and analysis cookies to personalize your browsing experience and improve our services by obtaining information about the use of the website.
Google Chrome cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
January 1st 2021